Wednesday, October 20, 2010

23?s about me

1. The best thing about me is that i got a Ipod touch.
2. The quirkest thing is I tap my foot.
3. My favorite foods are pizza, stake, bread, and mash potato's
4. My favorite love language is to say hi.
5. my first part of a story would be Once a upon a Time
6. I would be  letter c because thats the first letter of my name
7. i would want to die of old age
8. i would want to be in the movie parent trap because i really love that movie
9.The weirdest place I've slept is in my living room
10. My 5 top strengths are listening, reading, writing, swimming, and riding my bicycle.
11. My favorite candy is 3 musiters
12.  My favorite ice cream is strawberry.
13. I wanted to be a  teacher.
14. I would love to have ice power.
15. I need a 5th grade girl to help me out this summer building stuff.
16. I would name my children Elizabeth, and Ethan.
17. If I was a fruit I would be a strawberry.
18. My favorite color is blue.
19. The best thing about being alive is that I get to see my family.
21. I'm addicted to my i-pod touch.
22. My favorite animal is a dog.
23. I would be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment